Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design 2 professionnal logo in 24 hours

I will design 2 professionnal logo in 24 hours












About:

Hi everyone!

I will design Creative and 100% professionnal, unique and original logos for your business. 

Why Pick me

  • Always on Time and I do Express Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% satisfied 
  • Professional & Friendly Services
  • 100% Original Unique and Creative ideas
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction guarantee or money back

What I do:

Unique | Modern | Professional | Creative | Vintage | Retro | Versatile | Mascot | 3D | Flat | Minimalist | Signature |  Watercolor Logo Design Styles and many more!

Freelancer notes:

  • Feel free to contact me if you have any question about my packs!
  • I might use stock art/images or parts of it.
  • Please keep requesting modifications till you get all final files delivered.


Thank you
Audrée-Anne

Reviews


lcolodrero:Yes, however I would like a little more interaction to provide feedback on what i was looking for.

audreeagaudet:I had a bad review because the buyers didn't ask for changes in their project and they accept the first work I send them! Bad communication.

bhagolie12791:Great work

audreeagaudet:Great communication

thibaultperry:Good work and good communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment