Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create corporate or personal logo

I will create corporate or personal logo












About:

I'm turning the corporate office for the home-office, and I'm looking for great clients to help me embark on this journey.

- Editable files
- Clean, high quality, and unique designs
- Excellent communication. Design is as much about communication as it is about art!

Reviews


majestydagod:Dan was awesome. Kept tight communication and very creative with his design. Would definitely recommend working with him.

prairiedesign:Thanks for the review! It was awesome working with you!

melindadiperna:GREAT! Will work with again.

prairiedesign:It was an absolute pleasure working with you again! Thanks again for the generous tip. I look forward to hearing from you again!

melindadiperna:Quick, efficient and knew exactly what I wanted when I explained it.


No comments:

Post a Comment