Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create a watercolor logo design

I will create a watercolor logo design












About:

Water color logo's by top rated seller in this category for more you can check my profile reviews for samples and quality of work :

www.fiverr.com/venom_hunt

https://www.fiverr.com/venom_hunt/create-professional-watercolor-retro-logo

In this gig you will get :

  • Professional watercolor work in retro or vintage style 
  • Unlimited revisions (standard and premium).
  • High Resolution Images
  • Prompt Communication 
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction or Money back.

Basic-

Simple watercolor logo with unlimited revisions in 300dpi 1200*1200 pixels 

Super-

High quality watercolor work

HQdesign and source file included (please go for premium gig if your requirement is complex)

commercial license 

Killer-

HQdesign and All file formats with complex watercolor work and with best creative input, no limits in the characters.

commercial license 


NOTE : No custom Hand drawn work will be done in basic gig 

If you Purchase Social Media Kit you get :

Facebook/twitter/Instagram banner and profile picture to start your page straight away.

please inbox me for any query or any custom projects.

Reviews


lavenderyoga:Venom_hunt created the perfect logo for me, made changes when asked and I am so pleased I used this artist for my brand. Deffo recommend!!

petkodelchev:Great work attitude.

abdullahnajjar:Very professional.

venom_hunt:thanks

alisonwilson74:he did a great job of taking a vague idea and bringing it to life.


No comments:

Post a Comment