Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create feminine logo for beauty hair salon

I will create feminine logo for beauty hair salon












About:

      I'll design a custom LOGO for your business in a similar style you see above for your HAIR Style Salon, product, company, store or HAIR extensions.

      During the past few years, I have created many logos for beauty salon, hair care, hair extensions , virgin hair . I find myself better designer in beauty area industry, you can see in the few examples i have shown above.
       I constantly have good rates from my buyers. And if was ever a dispute with a buyer, we amiable solved the problem.
       I recommend to order the standard or premium package where i deliver high res for the logo and the vector files AI and PDF(with this files you can resize your logo, without losing the quality, they will help you when printing and use on product label, flyers, banners, t-shirt ...). and transparent background
      As in the example you see above i usually create an icon of a girl, If you need more than 1 girl in the logo  please check the extra "1 more character", if you want something different as icon please let me know.

Reviews


rlrice:Great experience as always!!!

alcalugaru:thank you !!!

kirachoice:Great. I loved the work\u003e the seller was very easy to work with. Nice and kind. Also, revisions were made perfectly.

shatarabyrd:Awesome work

noluvone:Great everything what I asked for


No comments:

Post a Comment