Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design 2 clean minimal logo for your business

I will design 2 clean minimal logo for your business












About:

Hello! Warm Welcome to my "Minimalistic" logo service 

You need a logo which turns out to be of million dollar impression, then You are on right gig.We always think outside the box. Which is necessary for a new business to stand out in market 

Minimal is the new modern!


A minimal logo design brings about a classiness, stability and impression to your brand.Words simplified, technology simplified, the world simplified! Now the designs are getting simplified. It’s modern because I am guided by the sleek and stylish design schemes of today’s world.


Basic offer you will get:
  •   2000x2000 pixels Basic design in JPG and PNG
  •   3 Revisions + Friendly Support


Premium Package gets you an overall cost and time saving with:

  •    All of the above-mentioned perquisites
  •   3 options to choose from


A logo defines a product or business, its the key component of a great graphic communication. 


If you are confused and don’t know what you need, please do not hesitate a second to send me a message or can browse through by Gig FAQ.

I can assure you one thing, your search for designer ends here.


Regards:
Fazy

Reviews


humblefox:I'm very satisfied with the final products! \nI'd highly recommend the seller.

sassonsasson:best logo designer on fiverr for sure, does exactly what is needed from him totally recommended

halfprice280:Overall good experience. Would recommend.

tobierobinson:thank you! Very fast turn time.

slatestrategies:Was awesome. I was slow but she was very patient with me and produced great work! Would definitely work with her again!


No comments:

Post a Comment