Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design your logo and style guide

I will design your logo and style guide












About:

I will design your product or service logo with a style guide. As you know logo is something that build your brand image when it comes to advertising. With industry experience and the designing knowledge that I have obtained during the last 10 years. I am sure I can develop your brand logo along with logo style guide to bring your product or service to the next level.

Reviews


wilsonshipments:La Risa was very responsive to our needs and really helped us create our brand's identity. Very pleasant to communicate and work with.

ralisadesigner:Outstanding Experience! I wish you all the best!

auroreaurore:Good communication, and fast to deliver.

ralisadesigner:Outstanding Experience!! Thank you!

vortexcreation:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment