Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design professional your sports logo

I will design professional your sports logo












About:

Hi there !

Welcome to my gigs,

I will draw Amazing Logo for Mascot, Gaming, E Sport, Sport, Team, Twitch, Apps your Brand according what you want.
Are you in need of an Extraordinary Mascot or E Sport Logo Design and more? I am here to help and I can offer you my experience in design for that!

You can look more confident with your logo mascot which is nice, beautiful and elegant and of course with perfect. You can print or apply it to your jersey shirt, hat, bag, business card, wallpaper, and so on. And of course with good quality and high definition or HD.

Here I offer a sport logo and more design for your brand that I do with a professional though with a very cheap price !!

You will get :

  • Best unique logo.
  • 4000 x 4000 JPEG / PNG file with transparent background ( 300dpi).
  • 100% High Resolution vector logo.
  • Source Files.
  • Details.
  • Best Premium Mock up.
  • Additional elements and accent.
  • More revisions.
  • Commercial use.
  • And More..

So what are you waiting for??
With pleasure to contact me for more details.
Thank you for your attention.

Let's order now.

Note : ***Before next month the price goes up

Reviews


agregjones:Great artwork

dikadsp48:Thank you very much. An amazing experience for me. Very good buyers. Happy to work with you later. thank you very much.

turtlejax17:I wanted a good company logo and he did exactly what I asked.

dikadsp48:Thank you very much. An amazing experience for me. Very good buyers. Happy to work with you later. thank you very much.

dimihedge:Great as always. He is open to changes and delivers perfect work.


No comments:

Post a Comment