Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design a mascot or sport logo

I will design a mascot or sport logo












About:

The logos I create under this gig start with a sketch.

I will provide the sketches to make you sure the logo is genuine.

You can sketch the logo for yourself and I will develop it in a vector art.

The price of the job depends on the complexity. Because of that:

Please before ordering contact me to discuss the project and negotiate the price!

Reviews


dorinandrei:My expectations were high and the seller delivered as expected, although I know I am a demanding customer. I like to give very detailed feedback. I have only good words for this seller and I will probably work with him in the near future since we already have other projects on the pipeline where his input would be a great addition. Thank you!

stencildesign:Thank you for your detailed review! Thank you for your great appreciation! It was a pleasure to work with you and await for your new projects! Outstanding experience!!!

monkeewrench:I know I'll get high quality images every time.

stencildesign:Thank you so much for your great appreciation!!! Outstanding experience!

erecinos1:This seller is the real deal. He knows his stuff. This is the third job he has completed for me and they are all top notch work!


No comments:

Post a Comment