Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do stylish signature logo

I will do stylish signature logo












About:

Service Description

I work as a freelance graphic designer. I love designing logos and stationery. 

I'm an experienced graphic designer who has been in the business for more than4 years. I specialize combining the concept and visual of the logo so it is unique and different.

These are service we offer  offers

  • VIP treatment. 
  • 100% satisfaction. 
  • Copyright license.
  • Multiple revisions. 
  • Multiple concepts from which you choose one. 
  • Logo comes in various color schemes. 
  • High resolution PNG file and one realistic image preview. 
  • Source file (ai, eps, psd). (Gig Extra)
  • 24/7 support. 
  • Friendly designer.
  • amazing packages.

You can start by sending me an inquiry or placing your order and then after that I will start to work on your logo and update you

best regard 

graphicsperfect

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment