Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will redesign or modify your logo professionally

I will redesign or modify your logo professionally












About:

Hey, I'm beli and welcome to my GIG.

Are you looking for a logo design for your brand or company?
If so, this GIG is for you.

My Services: 

  • High-Quality Professional Logo (either a small logo for something like a business card or a large logo for a t-shirt)
  • Friendly and Easy communication
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction 
  • A PSD is included as it will assist in printing without losing the quality of the logo design.
  • NOTE: Unlimited Revision does NOT mean unlimited logo concepts. I provide the logo design based on your specifications. If you wish to change the entire concept after delivery, you would need to order an additional gig.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I look forward to working with you,

Best Regards
beli




Reviews


mjmartinejohn:Prompt and good listener.

beli1214:satisfactory.

ajfrey:she is very thourough

kendrickmobley:Awesome! Experience seller did everything to satisfy me as a customer and that they did. Awesome Job!

beli1214:Great experience! He provide clear instructions \u0026 necessary documents required to complete this project .Love to work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment