Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create logo, app icons and any graphics digital design

I will create logo, app icons and any graphics digital design












About:

Premium And Unique Yet Affordable!

I can provide my customers with a professional, original logo or any kind of design for any business, company, outlet, joint, cafe, diner etc. I focus firmly on the clients demands and try to present them with the best possible results. 

I offer:

  • Logo designs of every kind e.g. Minimalist, Retro/Vintage, Mascot, Hand Drawn, Versatile, Watercolor e.t.c.
  •  Professional icon designs for mobile/computer applications.
  • ANY kind of illustration which includes Sketches, Hand drawn illustrations, Vector art, Character, Anime character sketches, T-shirt/Hoodie, Mug and even TATTOO DESIGNS

Why Work With Me?

  • I have worked all my life in this specific field.
  • I am very creative and have a unique style.
  • Newer and fresh perspective.
  • Never late at delivering my work.
  • Easy to communicate with.
  • High quality result.
  • Customer satisfaction oriented.

Reviews


danielwoodsvan:I had a very good experience working with noormoiz. All the work was done very quickly and all of the changes I asked for where done precisely. I would recommend her work!

noormoiz:It was a very good experience for me! Thank you! :)

freyarenata:very helpful, the unlimited revision is definitely an advantage!

nalbaslm:Noor is an excellent artist and delivered the designs earlier than anticipated. I look forward to working with her again in the future!

noormoiz:Out-standing experience with this buyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment