Friday, August 24, 2018

I will do embroidery digitizing in 1 hr

I will do embroidery digitizing in 1 hr












About:

I am professional and experienced embroidery digitizer. I am working over the period of 5 years as embroidery digitizer.I can digitize every of your logo professionally and with fastest time turnaround.I never Compromise on Quality. Every of your logo will be Monitored very Carefully and will be fully Digitized with Ever Best Quality.

I can provide popular formats as EMB, DST, XXX, PES, PCS,and more format. (Please mansion which formats you need when place order.

Why Choose Us?

  • Professional amp; Experienced Embroidery digitizing amp; Artists
  • Customer satisfaction 100%
  • Moderate editing and machine format conversion are FREE
  • Super Friendly Seller
  • Open 6 days a week. Monday – Saturday (09:00 to 17:00 Eastern Time)
  • Major Formats Available
  • Quality Guaranteed - You will not pay if you are not satisfied
  • Highly Skilled Digitizer
  • Full Time on Fiverr
  • Unique Design
  • PDFworksheet with Every Design

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment