Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create stunning mascot character or cartoon logo

I will create stunning mascot character or cartoon logo












About:

Hello ! ..

This is the Perfect Gig when it comes to a STUNNING Character Logo for your Business/Brand/Blog, etc.I'm experienced Graphic Designer..All my work will be vector based.I will use Premium colors , complex shadings followed by unique fonts... Mascot will be of any category ... i.e..(Person,Animal or any Cartoon Character).

Please go through my gig packages thoroughly..If you require more than one mascot in your logo please do contact me before placing order so we can discuss on prices.

What I need to start:

1.A description of your business. 
2.Company name. 
3.Tagline (if there is). 
4.Preferred colors. 
5.Any sample logos or drafts that you like. 
6.Do you have a conception about your logo? (If you don't have ,I will use my own creativity)

I will provide following:

  • High Quality LOGO DESIGN
  • All My Work is PROFESSIONAL
  • High Resolution JPG and PNG (transparent background)
  • 100% original design from the scratch
  • 100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed 
  • GOOD communication 
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS

For source files and more packages, visit extras..

Thanks,
Rehan


Reviews


jeremonsterrr:He was sooooo welcoming and attentive to my needs! I highly recommend him for digital use.

designart1:Thank you so much!

caseypatrick482:The seller was awesome and did a completely fantastic job!

designart1:Thank you!

sergopicasso:always hes the best... i go to him for every logo we work as a team and he never stresses to give what i ask for .. thats why im coming back for my other logos soon


No comments:

Post a Comment