Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design an exclusive logo for your business

I will design an exclusive logo for your business












About:

Hi there!
Welcome to my gig..
If you are looking for stylish and feminine logo for you business then you are here at right place.
I will design an exclusive watercolor logo for your business.
You will get
Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
High resolution JPG/PNG files.
Money back guarantee.
Highly exclusive and unique designs.
Thanks!
Hira

Reviews


msevart:Beautiful!!! I am just blown away with how the design reflected me and my business. Thank you!

hiramustafa1822:Thank you!!

endeavors2018:Hira was great to work with! She was responsive to feedback concerning logo design, communication was easy, and designs/revisions were completed quickly.

hiramustafa1822:Thank you!!

shezvarnum:Very easy to communicate. Very responsive to modifications. Just love the final result.


No comments:

Post a Comment