Friday, August 24, 2018

I will use my best knowledge to fulfil your needs.

I will use my best knowledge to fulfil your needs.












About:

Hello! Welcome to my gig. I will design your Vintage Logo for you. :)

“Logos and branding are so important. In a big part of the world, people cannot read French or English--but are great in remembering signs” 
― Karl Lagerfeld

My recent gig portfolios: https://goo.gl/photos/ua664DibGDLVpJBf8

More than 1000+ satisfied buyers | Top Rated Seller | ★★★★★ Rating

• Professional designer, creative and Original
• Friendly communication and fast response :)
• 100% your satisfaction

Here's what you will get:

Standard (Best Seller!) $55
• Customised Logo, output JPEG HQ, PNG Transparent BG
Unlimited Revisions
Source File for the Final Selected Concept 
VIP Support

For the basic gig of $25
• JPEG 2000x2000 px & PNG with Transparent BG
• 3 Free Revisions
• Awesome Support

NOTE: Custom Logo Designs/Requests require the Standard Package or above. If you are unsure or want to ask more questions? Just message me. I look forward to a working relationship with you! :)

Reviews


shawnbreeze:Seventea7 was great to work with! She sent me a couple logo designs and I liked both, it took just one revision and I completed the order! Would highly recommend her!

seventea7:Thank you so much for your awesome review about my work. You're a Premium client thus deserve no less. :)\r\n\r\nBest,\r\nSeventea7

zellywesson:Designer was willing to revise the project until my team was satisfied. Great experience. Will use again in the future.

seventea7:Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments about my work. As a Premium client, you deserve nothing less. I look forward to future projects then. :)\r\n\r\nBest,\r\nSeventea7

dietcoke11:The seller was wonderful and I will use her again!


No comments:

Post a Comment