Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design luxury and memorable monogram logo and initial letter

I will design luxury and memorable monogram logo and initial letter












About:

Welcome to my GIG

In this gig i will make for you a professional modern logo based on my experience in graphic design.I will combine your initials letters of your name or for your company in a very eye catching way and make your mark look very professional and service with unmatched quality and outstanding delivery time. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied  with their final product.

I recommend getting the vector files so you have the source files to edit the design (size, color, enlarge,never lose quality) Most printing places/designers ask for these files.

You will get :

  • FAST Delivery
  • JPEG, PNG
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Friendly communication & quick response
  • Full money back guaranty if not satisfied 
  • Best services where Quality comes first
  • Original work, no copying

Please feel free to let me know if you like to know any other details and I would be happy to help. 
If you need anymore information about this Gig don't hesitate to contact me Thank you :)

Reviews


vincento76:prompt and quality work

yazan21:Great work like always!

emilyfusco:Great work and turned around in a quick timeframe, great comms too - highly recommend.

dnaaliuns:outstanding experience!

fredericcayla:Third times for me and always the same pleasure to work with this sooooo professional and listening woman.\n\nThanks for your analyse !


No comments:

Post a Comment