Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design a logo in one day

I will design a logo in one day












About:

Hi

I'm an American Graphic Artist with years of experience who can put together a great logo for you very fast. All I need is your name, your ideas and possibly an image. You will be pleased.

I offer Unlimited Revisions. (faster ones on bigger orders, slower ones on $5 dollar orders.)

thanks
 

Reviews


lynzarcreations:Amazing!!! Streamlined, simple and easy interaction. So happy with the final product and I am glad I trusted your artistic abilities, I could not have asked for a better transaction.

jonchoukroun:While the seller did provide multiple options and a couple revisions, they consisted mostly of the brand name in different fonts, not an actual logo. When the seller finally did include a logo it was clearly not original work.

kathycw:Good communication \u0026 actioned all my requests. Thank you!

that_tech_guy:I wanted a logo for a podcast on a budget and this seller nailed it. Very happy, thanks!

draigante:Used his skills before, will again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment