Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design 3 creative minimalist logo design

I will design 3 creative minimalist logo design












About:

Hi! I’m a professional graphic designer, if you are looking for a creative,professional,unique,modern and minimalist logo for you Business,Company or Website then you are at the right place..

I'll Do Modern MINIMALIST Logo Design. I'm here to providing awesome services for my dear clients.I will turn your imagination into reality!

My designs are clean and minimalist so they are modern and in keeping with today's top brands. I like to design a logo that is simple but elegant. Minimalist designs can look good on anything so having a clean and simple logo can be versatile for your business and personal use. 


What will you get from this gig?


1.2 Awesome concepts, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and STYLISH logo service here.
2.Vector file(free)
3.source file(free)
4.Png file(free)
5.Eps file(free)
6.Unlimited Revision
7.100% Money Back guaranty
8.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed
9.24 hours fast delivery


Why choose me:
  • Friendly  and Professional service and support 
  • Always ready to help


Order my services today and get your logo.

Best  Regards:

                          Prologo12!


Reviews


ekimneets:They did OK nothing to complain about

megan_s_g:Prologo was lovely to work with and super helpful addressing all my feedback!

prologo12:Thank you so much fir your kind words!

emelywu:Thanks, very fast handling and delivery of design. You get what you paid for.

prologo12:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment