Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will army military style logo

I will army military style logo












About:

Welcome to our MILITARY ARMY BADGE LOGO GIG,

Why KINGS BRANDING?
We are a bunch of creative designer who have 8 years of experience in logo making, so no more rookie designs for your investment.

  • We deliver works within 2 days
  • We don't deliver Amateur designs
  • We provide High Quality JPG and PNG (+$30)
  • We Provide All format Source file of your logo (+$60)
  • We provide our Premium Branding package for $150 (Business card/ Letterhead/ Social Media Cover/ T-Shirt Design/Print ready and Digital Version Logo)

We are really happy that you just checked our Gig, we are warmly welcoming you to buy our service, if you want to inquire anything please don't think twice. We have 24/7 Customer support to our clients and who want to be our clients.

Please Note: Please request REVISIONS before order completion, after order completed we WON'T provide FREE REVISIONS.

Reviews


kenshardware:I spent $63.00 I was delivered a logo that was not what I asked for I even sent images of what I wanted just change the name... I also have never gotten the finished product I have logos with a splash logo. The support wouldn't help me and closed the case. dont use these guys.

kingsbranding:buyer didn't respond to our messages and delivery, all knows if you didnt respond more than 3 days order will automatically will get close. you would have get back to us. but we didn't see any message from you. thank you for your feed back my friend

markusparkus:Super fast and knew what I wanted before I did, great designer.

kingsbranding:thank you my friend :)

rickgarr:Amazing quality work


No comments:

Post a Comment