Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design killer logo for your business or website

I will design killer logo for your business or website












About:

Hi, welcome to my GIG! My name is Sarah Ali and I am a creative designer.

Do you need a logo for your business, You have found the perfect gig, Check out my GIG & you will be convinced to order my gig


 I am a certified graphic designer with good experience in the field. Business Logo designing is my passion & I'm full of ideas

HOW DO I DEFINE A GOOD BUSINESS LOGO
A business logo is always simple & distinct, It is targeted to the point. I think a good business logo design always should be Timeless, it should define the purpose of work. I can create a business logo for you with these qualities

My basic package includes

  • All the file formats free & Source file no extra needed
  • VIP customer care & Cool environment

PREMIUM PACK

  • Ultra HQ resolutions for Super clear display
  • 2 different premium quality Concepts
  • Social Media kit and Stationary designs
  • VVIP Customer Care and Satisfaction

WHY CHOOSE ME

  • I am offering designs with Super HQ definitions
  • Free revisions/extra variation per extra $5

  Contact me for any kind of help or place your order to get the design that will bring a smile to your face :)

Best_Regards
Sarah

Reviews


alexnaranjo95:great went above and beyond to make me happy! Great Design!

ideal_graphics7:Outstanding Experience!

kevinbrewer:We were looking for company logo and we did not have a big budget. The end result was great. Took a revisions but we are satisfied.

ideal_graphics7:Outstanding Experience!

alisontam:Easy to communicate with


No comments:

Post a Comment