Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design a mandala or sacred geometry mystic logo

I will design a mandala or sacred geometry mystic logo












About:

I will create a logo that will look great on your blog, website banner, shop or product. If your brand is all about spirituality, mysticism, motivation, nature, energy and vibrations, then this is the right gig for you.

TO ORDER, read package specifications carefully and choose the one that best suits your needs. 
Then, talk to me about your brand to help me create your perfect logo.

Available extras on checkout page:
  • "Extra fast delivery"
  • "Stationery design" (I will design your business card).
  • Vectorized version of logo. PLEASE SEE FAQ BELOW.

NOTE:
  • I offer unlimited revisions because I care about your complete satisfaction. A revision is a minor change in the design, NOT a whole new concept.
  • Check order status often! Fiverr closes delivered orders automatically after 3 days of inactivity.

Any doubts? Message me! 
Alerafa - Fiverr seller since 2012 with close to 700 completed orders.

Reviews


wethe333:Highly recommend

khere001:Seller supplied multiply fonts for me to choose from until I happy with it. Exactly what I wanted and kept in constant contact with me.

owtnbowtt:Alexandra is very talented, patient and was super nice when I requested a few modifications. I love the design she created for me!

dmsegler:I needed a logo for a business I was starting. I gave her some basic directions. She asked some questions I hadn't even thought of! She created a beautiful logo that is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. That's all the more amazing when you consider that I wasn't sure how to explain what I was looking for. I would rehire and recommend.

koukla67:Easy to work with the designer and all changes requested were no issue! really pleased with the work produced.


No comments:

Post a Comment