Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will revise it until you fully satisfied.I am looking farward to working on any kind of design.I will give 100% satisfaction and money back guranteed.

I will revise it until you fully satisfied.I am looking farward to working on any kind of design.I will give 100% satisfaction and money back guranteed.












About:

Welcome to my real estate logo gig exclusively on fiverr.com

A logo is the visual representation of your company or brand's value

i'll make an 
ideal and attractive logo for Real Estate Companies, Realtors, brokers and Agents.

Attractive and Unique designs for 
  • keller williams
  • Century21
  • RE/MAX 

WHY ME?
a) Creativity, Communication, Quality and Quick turn out
b) Remarkable and logical ideas
c) Constantly provide new inspirations
d) Reliability and Patience while responding your requirements

what you will have in Basic package?

  • Versatile real estate logo
  • 3d mockup presentation
  • print ready & ready to use jpeg file of 300dpi 
more you can have:
  • vector and source files
  • social media kit (fb,twitter,instagram,youtube and likndin banners)
  • stationary designs (letterhead, envelope)
  • commercial usage licence copy rights

satisfaction is guaranteed by unlimited modifications

Don't hesitate to place an order if you give me an opportunity you won't regret it.
                 
it will be done within 24 hours only.
Thanks.

Reviews


shyleon22:WONDERFUL!

mizdesigner786:Outstanding Experience!

renepascallwall:Excellent service, i got what I asked for!

mizdesigner786:Outstanding Experience!

joebarragan:It was nice very basic, but then again I only paid $7 dollars. Thank you for your services\n


No comments:

Post a Comment