Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do minimalist logo and favicon with unlimited revisions

I will do minimalist logo and favicon with unlimited revisions












About:

With over 5 years of commercial logo experience, I will create memorable designs which will perfectly identify your company and help it grow. Creating perfect designs and client satisfaction are always my top priority!

I will deliver :
✔ Unique and original initial concepts
✔ Unlimited revisions 
✔ All work is 100% original and individual to you

What you get :
✔ Fantastic value for money
✔ High reslusion JPEG file 300dpi 
✔ A full logo package including .Ai, .Png, .PDF, .Eps, JPG 
✔ You will own 100% rights of the logo

**** satisfaction guaranteed or your money back ****

Reviews


v_sarathy:Easy, simple and perfect.

xpert_studio:outstanding experience as always

ddubwilkes:Very helpful. I am about to order another,

xpert_studio:Outstanding experience

metro022:I am very happy to have found xpert_studio. All the suggested logos were great and it was even difficult to decide which one to keep. The seller was very responsive and efficient. I can highly recommend xpert_studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment