Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do minimalist logo design

I will do minimalist logo design












About:

Welcome Buyers

Are You looking for creative Modern Minimalist and Clean logo in order to boost your business and attract more customers, well then you came to a more appropriate gig?

WHAT DO I OFFER

  • 100% Vector Logo Design 
  • Original Concept that best suits your business
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Professional Customer Handling
  • Not wasting your Precious Time

WHAT YOU'LL GET IN $40

  • unique designs of vector based logo design of your choice 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Logo Placed on 3D Mockup
  • High-resolution logo
  • High Res PNG And JPEG files.

I can do a Minimal logo, modern, clean, unique, custom, and retro style Logos for your Brand or website

Don't worry about Orders in Queue, We deliver on time always...

Professional Modern | Flat | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Retro | Badge | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Health and Fitness | Fashion | Finance | Signature |  Luxury | Elegant | Music | Medical | Sports

 Please check my packages and order now.


Best Regards
Tiky

Reviews


chriswhitehe365:After she had designed the logo for my site I hired Tiky to produce a business card design. We went through several iterations as we had with the logo and I was very pleased with the final product.

tiky_design:Great buyer, thank you

foxafox:The seller went above and beyond. She made countless revisions for me until it was exactly the way I wanted. Thank you soooo much!

tiky_design:Great Buyer, thank you

alexcormier:great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment