Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design signature, signature logo

I will design signature, signature logo












About:

Signature Logo Design

I'll design 3 Professional High Quality Signature Logo with different fonts in handwritten style as you see in my portfolio. JUST TEXT SIGNATURE !

Please contact me 1st for a SPECIAL DESIGN with elements.

!!! ORDER NOW !!!

What you will receive for $30:

  • 3 Professional Signature Logo (Different Styles) No elements
  • HIGH QUALITY Design at 1920x1080px size 300dpi
  • 3 JPEG files (Favorite Background)
  • 3 PNG files (Transparent Background)
  • 1 FREE revision (if needed)
  • Best support
  • EXPRESS DELIVERY
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee


What I need to create your Signature LOGO:

  • The Name
  • Tagline/Slogan (optional)
  • Colors


The Signature Logo can be used for:

  • Online business website logo
  • Company letters signature
  • E-Mail signature
  • Photography watermark/signature
  • Blogs logo
  • Banners
  • E-Books
  • Printing on: T-Shirts, Business Cards, Flyers
  • ... and many more


I RECOMMEND the VECTOR Source File / FULL PACK (BEST for Printing)
With this file you can edit the design: change colors, enlarge at any size without losing Quality.

Reviews


d00209970:Captured exactly what I was looking for!

dhavalbhati:great person, great service.

jacque66:Awesome! Thank you for an amazing experience.

druedasilva:I love his work! He's the BEST!!

rickcauthen:2nd time I have used his services. Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment