Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design flat minimalist logo in under 24 hours

I will design flat minimalist logo in under 24 hours












About:

Hello,


I'm a professional Web/Logo/Graphic Designer with 5+ years of experience,  I have created/designed hundred of stunning design for many people worldwide.My main professional objective are to create logical and simple, but very catchy design, which are over remembered.My experience in designing includes designing logos, banners, flyers, Facebook cover pictures, icons and other graphics. I like to deliver the projects on time and under budget so anyone can get a great logo.



What you will receive?

- Ai (100% Vector) 
- EPS
- PSD
- PDF
- Transparent PNG
- JPEG
- font files

Order now to get your work as needed done or contact me if you have any questions.


Regards,

Alexandra

Reviews


alisonbalter:The Seller was extremely responsive and willing to make revisions until I was happy with the end product. She was courteous and respectful. I am very happy with the end product. I would not hesitate to use Alex again.

alex7822:Amazing Experience

nicklin4pl:Logos looked good.

alex7822:Outstanding Experience!

matthew196:Consistant availability


No comments:

Post a Comment